Terms Policies and Procedures
Policies and Procedures
What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register for a consultation or place an order. When consulting, ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. To send periodic emails, the email address you provide for registration or order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order and to send you promotional and discount materials.
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We intend to secure personal information via a secure server software over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) line to protect credit card information. All personal and credit card information is encrypted so that that it cannot be read as it travels to an ordering system. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted and stored into our payment gateway providers database, accessible only by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and disclose to customers how information will be stored and shared with regard to our online stores and services. Therefore, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
NY State Privacy Act Compliance We recognize and make reasonable efforts to be in compliance with the NY State Privacy Act where personal data of consumers shall not be used, processed or transferred to a third party, unless the consumer provides express, request and documented consent. Reasonable efforts will also be made to inform customers of data breaches.
It has become increasingly common for unauthorized individuals purporting to represent a legitimate company, such as a bank or on-line merchant, to send emails to consumers requesting that the consumer provide personal or sensitive information. Sometimes, the domain name of the email address from which the email appears to have been sent, and the domain name of the website requesting such information, appears to be the domain name of a legitimate, trusted company. In reality, such sensitive information is received by an unauthorized individual to be used for purposes of identity theft. This illegal activity is known as “phishing."
If you receive an email or other correspondence requesting that you provide any sensitive information (including your password for the site(s) or credit/debit card information) via email or to a website or individual that does not seem to be affiliated with the site(s), or that otherwise seems suspicious to you, please do not disclose such information, and report such request to us by emailing us at IzmiraTawfeekDesigns.Com.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.IzmiraTawfeekDesigns.Com
SHIPPING AND HANDLING POLICY
Izmira Tawfeek Designs ships orders via USPS (Domestic) or DHL (International) Products are shipped within two phases. The consultation package will ship within 1 week of initial consultation and will typically be delivered within 2-5 days domestically. The final product will ship within 1 week of the processed final payment as of the customer and company agreed upon date and should be delivered with 2-5 days. Expedited service must be requested during consultation appointments and may incur an additional charge.
At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes. Domestic shipping within the United States to a validated address costs $10.00 and is delivered within 2-5 business days after shipment. International Shipment costs $55.00 via DHL and is delivered within 3-7 business days after shipment. Confirmation
Once your order has shipped, we will send you an email confirmation that includes the FedEx tracking number for your package. With the use of the tracking number provided, a package can be tracked on USPS or DHL website. Izmira Tawfeek Designs ships internationally via DHL and is not responsible for any fees (custom fees or taxes). associated with the shipment upon delivery. All shipping charges are non-refundable as it is a carrier charge. Carriers are responsible to changes or delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances outside of their written policies.(ex: Covid-19).
Using a Promotional Code
When we have special offers that can be applied to your order, we will provide a promotional code. In order to take advantage of these promotions, you must enter the promotional code in the space provided on the Shopping Bag page (found in the lower left-hand corner) and click the "Apply" button. The value of the promotion will be applied to your order at checkout and will not appear on a line-item basis.
State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to New York and New Jersey.
Your transaction will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details and received credit authorization.
OUR EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY
We do not except exchange or refund of custom merchandise purchased from Izmira Tawfeek Designs once construction has commenced or agreed upon service is completed.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If your item is faulty when you receive it, you may return it for a adjustment by contacting IzmiraTawfeekDesigns.com. Adjustments to garments after delivery can be made, however customers are responsible for the cost of shipments.
Please return any faulty item to us within 14 days of the day you received the item.
CANCELATION OF SERVICES
Izmira Tawfeek Designs with proper notice maintains the ability to cancel services to customers who do not adhere to payment and service arrangements/agreements. Customers are responsible for no less than 50% of the full cost of the product and services once construction has commenced. Should Izmira Tawfeek need to cancel services, customers are entitled up to a 50% refund upon request. Customers who cancel services once construction has begun, no more than 15% of the full cost of services can be delivered.
uses secure server software over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) line to protect credit card information. All personal and credit card information is encrypted so that that it cannot be read as it travels to an ordering system. Once it is received, it is stored in a location not accessible via the Internet.
Effective Date: November 14th 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TermsBy accessing our website and initiation of service inquiry, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site and offline Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our site and services. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Izmira Tawfeek Designs’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not
- modify or copy the materials; ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); iii.attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Izmira Tawfeek Designs's web site; iv.remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or v.transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Izmira Tawfeek Designs at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Izmira Tawfeek Designs web site are provided "as is". Izmira Tawfeek Designs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Izmira Tawfeek Designs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Proprietary Rights
Izmira Tawfeek Designs owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title, and interest in and to the site(s)/products and all the content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, software, etc.), code, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the site(s), and the compilation of the content, code, data, and materials on the site(s), including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein, or has a valid right from a third party to use such material on the site(s). Your use of the site(s) does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data, or materials that you may access on the site(s), nor does it grant you any license to use or display the same except as permitted on the site(s) itself.
- LimitationsIn no event shall Izmira Tawfeek Designs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Izmira Tawfeek Designs's Internet site, even Izmira Tawfeek Designs or a Izmira Tawfeek Designs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Izmira Tawfeek Designs's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Izmira Tawfeek Designs does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Izmira Tawfeek Designs may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Izmira Tawfeek Designs does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- LinksIzmira Tawfeek Designs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Izmira Tawfeek Designs of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Governing LawAny claim relating to Izmira Tawfeek Designs's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Please direct questions or comments about the sites, Terms, or any products you purchased to:
Email: Izmiratawfeekdesigns.com RE: Policy
Effective Date: November 14th 2020